Sterns Pool Competition Terms and Conditions
From 1 September 2018 to 31 December 2018
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter the “Sterns Pool” competition (Competition) and the prize (Price) form part of these conditions of entry.
- The Competition is run by Stern’s Group Pty Limited (the Company).
- To enter you (the Entrant) must be an Australian resident, and be over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The Competition commences from 00:00 AESDT on 1 September 2018 and entries close on 23:59 AESDT on 31 December 2018 (Promotion Period).
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, you must:
- To be eligible to enter, you must prior to the Competition closing date:
- (a) be over eighteen (18) years old;
- (a) purchase any new Sterns Family Pool via it online store at www.sternsgroup.com.au or its authorised dealerships (the pool purchased must be new and not be a second hand pool);
- fill in an entry form online via this link: sternsgroup.com.au/sternspool-comp or at the authorised dealership of our products; and
- You must be able to provide the Company with:
- (a) a copy of a passport or driver’s licence as proof of age; and
- (b) a copy of the invoice as proof of the purchase if requested.
- To be eligible to enter, you must prior to the Competition closing date:
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- Completed entries must be received by the Company no later than 23:59 AESDT on 31 December 2018 or such other date as is notified in writing by us.
- Incomplete entries will be ineligible.
- Wrongly entered or lost entries will be void.
- By submitting an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries are accepted on receipt only.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Company by the relevant closing date of the Promotion Period for any reason.
- Entries via agents or third parties are invalid
- Eligibility to participate is subject to compliance with these conditions of entry and the rules and regulations of the state or country where each Entrant lives.
- Employees of the Company, Related Bodies Corporate, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants are ineligible and the Company reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if:(a) in its sole discretion, the Company determines that the Entrant has not followed the rules of the Competition, or has acted in a way that reflects negatively on the Competition or the Company, or whose actions are not in the spirit intended for the Competition by the company including if:
- The Entrant misleads the Company or provides any false information or material to the Company;
- the Entrant entering with a false name
- Entrants must notify the Company in writing of any changes of address or phone numbers.
- Winners who cannot be reached at the address or phone number in their completed entry will be disqualified.
- The winners of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place at 11.00am on 11 January 2019 at Stern’s Group Offices. (330 Hoxton Park Rd Lurnea, NSW). The Company reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by mail or email and telephone within two business days of being determined. The name and address of the winner will be published on our website www.sternsgroup.com.au within two business days of being determined.
- The Prize must be collected within 3 months from the date of the winner being determined. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may redraw another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. The redraw will take place at 11.00am on 11 May 2019 at Stern’s Group Offices. (330 Hoxton Park Rd Lurnea, NSW). The Company reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- The Company reserves the right to interpret these rules and, if necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to individual Entrants. Any amendments to the rules or changes in prizes will be published online at www.sternsgroup.com.au The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition for any reason whatsoever without liability.
- There will be one prize winner. The winner will receive a voucher to be used with Flight Centre (valued at $5,000) for his/her own personal use.
- It is a condition of entry that the Entrant consents to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars. In the event that any prize item is not available, the Company reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not transferable and non cash prize cannot be taken as cash.
- We collect the Entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting our business and to process the Competition entries. By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each Entrant also expressly consents to:
- the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an Entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the Entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the Entrant;
- the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the Entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
- assist the Promoter in promoting its products and services or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
- use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each Entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the Entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant. The express consent referred to in this statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
- Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to any government agencies governing lottery and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the Entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its authorised distributors and related bodies corporate including the directors, officers, and employees of any of them will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or winning this Competition.
- By entering the Competition, an Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the Entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an Entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition for any reason whatsoever without liability, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury of any person in connection with this Competition or any travel thereunder.
- You indemnify us, our related entities, employees and agents from any loss, damage or expense arising from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may assign our rights under these terms and conditions to any third party.